Sun, 15 Oct|
Alpaca Experience and Trek (90 - 120 mins)
Meet our amazing herd; cheeky Diego, shy Santiago and the boss, Javier, for an unforgettable experience! Alpaca experience includes meet and greet, feeding, safety brief, a 60 min trek on quiet roads and paths, selfies and photo ops, alpaca facts and loads more fun!
Where and When
15 Oct 2023, 14:00 – 15:30 BST
little peru, 79RF+2X Maybole, UK
What to Expect
- Please note this is a ticketed event so everybody in attendance must have purchased a ticket in advance :) We keep our group sizes small so that everyone gets lots of interaction with the alpacas and a really memorable experience!
- Arrive for your time slot sharp so the fun can begin!
- Meet the herd - meet your new BFF, win their trust with snacks and petting, let them get to know you!
- Quick safety brief so everyone, alpacas and people are kept safe in our care.
- 60 minute trek (approx 1.5 mile) - please wear wellies/hiking shoes or boots. Prepare for the weather - hi-viz will be provided to wear for safety for all!
- Lots of great photo ops along the way, our alpacas love a photo!
- Along the way learn about alpacas and find out all about these amazing animals!
- On return a salad snack awaits your trusty companion!
- Please note any under 9s wanting to trek an alpaca must be accompanied by an adult paying for the adult with alpaca ticket!
- Ticket type
90mins Alpaca Experience TrekPrice
- Adult or Child 9+ with Alpaca£25.00
- Ticket type
This ticket is can only be purchased alongside an Alpaca Experience Ticket, i.e. for any children under 9 (who are not permitted to trek an alpaca independently) and for anyone wanting to accompany someone purchasing an Alpaca Experience Ticket.Price£10.00